(38 Hours per week)
Action continues with its amazing expansion plans. We are already active in 7 countries and we have strong plans to boost our international presence. One of our key priorities is to develop and implement our Digital strategy. Action is convinced that in order to serve millions of people every week a digital customer interface is a prerequisite for growth. Therefore, we are hiring the best talent to drive this amazing journey.
For our new Digital IT team, within the IT department, we are hiring a Digital Platform Analysts.
Do you have experience in retail digital transformation? Have you worked with scrum methodologies? Are you the team player that can take the crucial role of determining the scoping of sprints and platform functionalities to fulfill the business requirements?
What will you be doing in a daily basis?
As a Digital Platform Analyst you are involved in the process of translating requirements from the marketing area and develop them in technically possible and innovative way. You will work closely with the product owner from the marketing team to optimize the best sprint strategies and steps.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for aligning and managing the sprint content and the bag log;
- Translate the digital roadmap into functional sprints to deliver business value;
- Promote the technical stories that the Product Owner should include in the sprints. Align on technical improvements needed with our platform suppliers and relevant Architects;
- Review and define requirement for services and SLA;
- Assist in defining and organizing the right strategies on data management and data modeling processes.
What makes you a good Digital Platform Analyst within Action:
- Specialist who has a deep understanding of digital customer behavior, customer data and its future potential;
- Extensive experience with relevant platforms within the Digital domain;
- Versatile, driven, team player;
- Professional and intellectual abilities at bachelor or master university level;
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in a similar (Digital IT) role;
- Proficiency in English is essential;
- Good stakeholder and communication skills.
This is what we offer you as a Digital Platform Analyst
Action is the place to be! We are growing in an average rate of 30% per year. Our expansion is amazing and we opening shops every day in different countries. We are one of the fastest growing retail companies of the moment, and we are ambitious, we are going for much more! We are planning a big digital transformation to make our customers even happier by offering more and more treasures for unbelievable prizes.
Although we have more than 41.000 employees we don’t want to call ourselves a corporation: we are still a very hands on company and we enjoy making the impossible, possible. We don’t wear ties and love to show that we are all hardworking and down to earth. What are you waiting for? Join us!
In addition we offer:
- Indefinite contract
- Annual bonus between 5% and 10%
- 24 paid vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Laptop + smartphone
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise
- Option to participation within a collective health insurance scheme
For questions about this role or the application procedure, please contact Esther Sancho (Recruiter) at +31 (0) 6 82 46 80 62. (You can only apply via our online form)
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. #IT