(38 Hours per week)
The IT Program Manager is part of the IT department and reports directly to the Manager Demand. The main focus lies on managing strategic, high value and high risk innovation and improvement programs in the domain of IT which have significant business change impact when implementing the strategic and tactical objectives for Action.
What are your main responsibilities
We are a fast-growing, international non-food discounter with a simple and successful business model operating in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria and Poland. We lead on price and differentiate on surprise. We are known for our affordable everyday products. We offer over 6,000 different items in over 1300 stores, with more than 150 new products every week. We sell A-brands and private label products. Products that makes your life easier, better and more fun. Good quality products that add value to your life. Because despite our low prices, we make no concessions to the quality of our products. Quality, sustainability and transparency are important for us.
Action’s success is driven by people and we continue to strengthen our teams. The IT team “Projects & Portfolio” is responsible to successfully deliver a wide range of projects and programs to different business domains (including IT). For this team we looking for a IT Program Manager with strong retail and supply chain experience. Someone who’s able to drive and delivery strategic goals and is able to translate and manage the operational execution with a large team of stakeholders and subject matter experts.
What will you be doing in a daily basis?
Daily activities are steered by your key objective to successfully delivery business & technology innovations as defined by Action’s end to end supply chain strategy. Close alignment and stakeholder management is needed and takes place at director level and also by leading larger team with operational focus. Periodically, updates need to be given at Board-level. In more detail:
- Responsible for the budget assigned for the program or projects within scope;
- Responsible for the definition and successful execution of the assigned programs and projects;
- Build and functionally lead the project management team and ensure high performance;
- Maintain and expand a professional network related to the business domain and relevant technology areas.
What makes you a good Program Manager within Action:
- Knowledge at master or university level with broad Retail- or logistics experience;
- At least 10 years of experience in successful program management roles;
- Leading position for teams of 30-40 stakeholders;
- Ability to create focus, commitment and project a can-do attitude;
- Ability to understand content and to translate operational challenge to pragmatic solutions.
This is what we offer you as a Program Manager IT
Action is unique in it’s success, pace and expansion. We’re opening shops in Europe on each and every day and employing almost 50.000 people. We’re hands-on, down to earth and enjoy building solutions at very challenging odds. We believe in personal leadership and we need you!
What we also offer:
- Indefinite contract;
- Annual bonus between 7,50% and 15%;
- Long term Incentive bonus Program;
- 24 paid vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- Laptop + smartphone;
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise;
- Option to participation within a collective health insurance scheme.
For questions about this role or the application procedure, please contact Esther Sancho (Recruiter) at +31 (0) 6 82 46 80 62. (You can only apply via our online form)
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.