“The HR Intranet Expert is the link between the HR process owners, business areas and employees. This person plays a key role in ensuring the HR Intranet is updated, relevant and ensures knowledge management efficiency.”
What are your daily tasks
The HR Intranet Expert is part of the HR Shared Service Centre and reports to the HR SSC Manager. Main focus is on coordinating all activities necessary for the maintenance of HR information and act as single point of contact towards all different HR content owners and other stakeholders. If you love creating structure, documenting and improving HR processes and managing HR information, this role is for you.
These are your responsibilities:
- You ensure optimal Intranet and ticketing system functionality and architecture including new implementations of updates and improvement projects
- You screen current and new HR content based on guidelines and target audience (e.g. Employees, Line managers)
- You coordinate the translation of HR content into various and final sign off by business owner
- Gets new content approved according to authorization matrix before translation
- Is the contact point for any questions or queries regarding the HR content and platform
- Structures and maintains all content on the HR sharepoint
- Assigns the correct authorizations and access for the content on HR sharepoint
- Monitoring and reporting problems regarding updating content
- Liaises with internal communication and L&D regarding required communication newsletter content and training materials.
- Reporting possible improvements to the management
- Participates in focus groups and other research in order to identify key input to drive approach and direction of key projects
- Maintains close contact with the Business, the HR Process owners, HR Group functions and IT
What characterizes a HR Intranet Expert?
You do not simply wait for problems to come your way, but you work proactively to create and maintain a dynamic HR platform with the most up to date HR Content. You also have strong experience with HR Processes across the value chain and knowledge management practices in general.
In addition to:
- A Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in HR or Business Management
- You have 2-4 years of relevant working experience in HR processes and Knowledge management, preferably at a comparable organisation in retail or consumer goods.
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- Driven, energetic, and a highly motivated individual that is hands on
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and advise them regarding knowledge management and HR processes.
This is what we offer you as HR Intranet Expert
Action opens new stores domestically and internationally every week. This quick growth makes us a successful organisation that develops at high speed. Your international responsibility will increase accordingly. Not only Action grows, you will also have an abundance of possibilities to grow along with us. What else can you expect from us:
- A salary in line with the industry (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk.)
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe? Apply now by uploading your CV and motivation via our online application form*. We are happy to invite you for an interview!
Would you like to know more about this function or the application procedure? Please contact Yaseen Schrueder (Recruiter) at (+31)0 228 565 080.