(38 Hours per week)
Action continues with its amazing expansion plans. We are already active in 7 countries and we have strong plans to boost our international presence, and hiring the best talent to succeed in one of our key priorities: develop and implement our Digital strategy.
For our new Digital IT team, within the IT department, we are hiring an Online test Coordinator.
Are you an experienced Online test Coordinator with digital development background in a retail company? Can you create and refine a test strategy that fits the requirements of the business and IT organization, including our partners /suppliers? Are you a team player with innovative mindset?
What will you be doing in a daily basis?
The Online Test Coordinator is part of the Digital (IT) team and reports to the Manager Digital IT. The Online Test Coordinator closely works with the business/domain owners, the Technical team (incl. partners and suppliers) and the Digital Marketing peers responsible for content management, social media channels, email marketing, customer relationship management, etc.
You will determine the test process and, together with the team, draw up an planning in which you refine the test resourcing, methods, the tooling and the test environment. As coordinator you are responsible for the communication and organization of test activities (think of defect management, test tool and test process improvements). If necessary, you also assist hands-on in progressing the test execution and reporting. You provide advice on quality and reliability of the sprint or project.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Determine and refine the test strategy;
- Preparing and updating the test plans, planning, scripts;
- Preparing the conditions for testing (environments, data, tests, workplace etc.);
- Coordination of the execution of the tests;
- Ensuring the proper recording of test findings / results;
- Reporting and providing advice to relevant stakeholders;
- Proactively deliver proposals to improve the quality of the Digital platforms to be delivered.
What makes you a good Online Tester within Action:
- You have strong analytical and planning skills;
- You are pragmatic and results driven;
- You are very organised, recognize (business)patterns, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines;
- You work in a collaborative style and patience for change;
- Really outstanding eye of detail without losing the bigger picture;
- Strong people skills and team player.
- HBO/Bachelor degree or MBO with multiple years of working experience;
- 2-5 years of experience in test coordinating roles or similar positions;
- Experienced in working in a Digital and Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Knowledge and experience in test tooling;
- Knowledge of Retail is a pre;
- Good communication skills, proficiency in English is essential;
This is what we offer you as a Online Tester
Action is the place to be! We are growing in an average rate of 30% per year. Our expansion is amazing and we opening shops every day in different countries. We are one of the fastest growing retail companies of the moment, and we are ambitious, we are going for much more! We are planning a big digital transformation to make our customers even happier by offering more and more treasures for unbelievable prizes.
Although we have more than 41.000 employees we don’t want to call ourselves a corporation: we are still a very hands on company and we enjoy making the impossible, possible. We don’t wear ties and love to show that we are all hardworking and down to earth. What are you waiting for? Join us!
In addition we offer:
- Attractive basic salary range (if applicable)
- Indefinite contract
- 24 holidays
- Travel allowance
- Laptop + smartphone
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise
- An attractive pension plan
- Participation to collective health insurance
For questions about this role or the application procedure, please contact Esther Sancho (Recruiter) at +31 (0) 6 82 46 80 62. (You can only apply via our online form)
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to email@example.com. #IT