We are currently hiring an C&B specialist to support our C&B team with the Organization Design activities (e.g. job grading). The position will be reporting into the Compensation and Benefits manager at our International headquarters in a permanent basis and closely collaborate with HR managers and other team members in the countries where Action is Active.
The professional we are looking for has experience with job grading via Hay Method. Are you a grading expert ? Are you self-driven and highly motivated business partner? Are you eager to work in the fastest growing non-food retailer of Europe? Then please read further.
What are the main responsibilities of the Organizational Design specialist:
On a daily basis you will be meeting up with Hiring managers to discuss about content and motivation around new and developed existing roles. You will be a gate keeper for the organization structure and grading documentation.
Also will provide professional feedback on why a position has landed at a certain salary band.
Next to the organization design work you will also participate in generic C&B projects and work in alignment within HR teams located at International Headquarter and at the country offices.
What makes a good Organizational design specialist at Action?
- You have completed higher education, preferably in the field of HRM.
- You have 5 years of professional experience within HR departments specifically using Hay method and organizational design tools.
- You are pragmatic, results-oriented and have consulting experience.
- You can focus on delivering against multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience working across organizations and cross-functional groups internationally.
- You are an excellent communicator across all levels and audiences with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- You have a proven track record of successfully leading, managing, and executing large-scale, high value and highly visible engagements that connect organization effectiveness practices to business imperatives and desired outcomes
What do we offer you as Organizational Design specialist?
Action opens a number of new stores nationally and internationally every week. This rapid growth makes us a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis will increase accordingly. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company!
Additionally we offer
- A competitive salary
- A performance related incentive
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
- Use of the Action Academy
- A great and ambitious working environment!
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe? Apply now by uploading your CV and motivation letter, via our online application form.
Are you interested in finding out more about this function or the application procedure? Please contact Esther Sancho ( Senior Recruiter) on (+31)6 82 468 062.
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.