(Fulltime, executive statut)
“The Process Control Specialist reports directly to the Logistics Service Manager. The main focus lies in managing and improving the logistics processes and systems.”
The process control specialist is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of the logistics processes and systems within the Distribution Centre ensuring the highest efficiency against low-cost and the best quality service. In addition, the Process Control Specialist is the central point of contact within the DC for SAP (E)WM users.
1 Operational Management
- Is responsible for the management of processes and systems.
- Manages that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are followed, maintained and adjusted when needed.
- Ensures that key performance indicators are tracked.
- Provides input to the LSM for translating Action’s general logistics policies and way of working to LSP operations.
- Provides input to the LSM for preparing business cases for potential process improvements to be discussed with the HQ process management.
- Supports the LSM in securing compliance to labour/environment/safety legislation and regulations.
- Replaces the Logistics Service Manager during absence.
2 SAP (E)WM Support
- Is on-site point of contact for any questions concerning SAP.
- Ensures that processes are in line with SAP system requirements.
3 Project Management
- Defines planning and priorities.
- Monitors and drives continuous improvement of the ‘local’ processes.
- Monitors and delivers business process improvements and procedures for the logistics operations in line with the process improvements of all distribution centres of Action.
- Educational level at Bachelor’s degree in combination with 7 years of relevant working experience in a similar job, preferably in a retail/logistics environment.
- Excellent local language skills and fluent English.
- Information system knowledge in SAP E-WMS or SAP WMS
- Knowledge of TMS desirable
- Industry experience in logistics and transport
- Project Management skills
- Experience in process management and process improvement methodology.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experienced in SAP or a similar ERP-system.
- Makes proposals for efficient and effective working methods with the least possible complexity and implements these.
- Demonstrates a high level of pragmatism.
- Is very organised, is able to structure activities and projects, sticks to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines.
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure.
- Works effectively with others to achieve common targets.
We provide you the following remuneration
A competitive salary
A company laptop and phone
15% employee discount for purchases at Action
As Action is evolving and expanding rapidly throughout Europe, our teams are growing at the same pace and there will be multiple opportunities for personal growth in the future.
Action will yearly open new Distribution Centers internationally. This rapid growth makes us a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis in the Supply Chain will increase accordingly. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
For more information about the application process please contact Christina Asimakopoulou (Corporate Recruiter) who can be reached via 0228-565080.
Are you ready to take on a Supply Chain role in retail and do you want to help build the future of the most successful and fastest growing discounter in the Netherlands with European aspirations?