(Fulltime, 38 hours)
Are you determined to contribute to a successful, recognizable brand? Are you an enthusiastic individual that constantly strives to get the best out of yourself, your fellow colleagues and candidates? We are looking for you!
WHAT ARE THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior International Recruiter, you represent Action within the international job market. You have an affinity for retail talent and can effortlessly manage the facets of our corporate recruitment process, from sourcing to on-boarding. You act as a business partner for line management and work on establishing and executing various international projects that contribute to an efficient recruitment process for our stores and head office. You are part of a passionate team and report directly to the International Manager Recruitment & Development.
An insight into your responsibilities as Senior International Recruiter:
- You actively recruit suitable candidates for our head office who can contribute to the growth and success of the company. In order to do this, you will survey the recruitment need, write job vacancy texts and share these on our jobsite, amongst your own network, as well as external parties.
- You play an active role within internationally-based projects that add to an efficient recruitment process for our stores.
- You screen candidates, hold selection interviews and continuously safeguard the quality and lead time of the selection process. You are also in close contact with your own network of candidates and talent pools, of which you regularly inform regarding the status of open vacancies at Action.
- You make proposals for efficiently structuring time and resources, both on request and by making use of your own initiative.
- You assist the recruitment process by developing good relations with our stakeholders.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD SENIOR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITER AT ACTION
You do not simply wait for candidates to come your way, but you work proactively in reaching out to them. In order to do this, you make use of your diverse network of candidates and external parties. As an equal partner to the management board and line management, you work in amongst the retail sector. You are a reliable, realistic individual, and in addition:
- You have completed a degree in higher education, preferably in the field of HRM.
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience within the field of international recruitment, preferably at a comparable organisation in retail.
- You have excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- You have extensive knowledge of various selection methods, interview techniques, online search and social media channels.
Experience with Success Factors is a bonus. Besides this, knowledge of assessment tools, such as Cubiks, will be in your advantage. Are you the person we are looking for? Then read on!
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING REMUNERATION
Action opens a number of new stores nationally and internationally every week. This rapid growth makes us a successful organisation, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis will increase accordingly. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
- A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk.)
- A company laptop and phone
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
Do you want to help build the future for one of the best and fastest growing non-food retailers in Europe? Apply now by uploading your CV and motivation letter, via our online application form*. We are more than happy to invite you for an interview!
Are you interested in finding out more about this function or the application procedure? Please contact Sophie Gelderman (Senior Corporate Recruiter) on (+31)0 228 565 080.