1. Contract and Relation Management
• Ensures that key performance indicators agreed with the LSP are met.
• Ensures that LSP delivers their services according to the Action way of working.
• Monitors and drives the LSP to deliver efficient warehousing and transport operations, delivering on time to stores and inter DCs as agreed upon in the SLA.
• Ensures that Action is fulfilling its part of the contract to support the execution of the LSP.
• Manages the relationship and effective way of working between the LSP and the internal Action organisation.
2. Operational Management DC
• Monitors, evaluates and reports on budget of the DC and other financial parameters
• Approves monthly invoicing in line with contractual agreement and assesses, approves and challenges extra cost or investment as appropriate.
• Ensures timely and effective communication to the stores.
• Ensures Action property and equipment is in full working order and managed appropriately.
• Build and maintain a local network of relevant partners for on-site services such as material handling equipment and waste management.
• Ensures compliance to labour/environment/safety legislation and regulations.
3. Project Management
• Monitors and delivers business process improvements and procedures for logistic operations in line with process improvements of all distribution centers’ process improvements.
• Issues priorities and adjust plannings in case of incidents. If necessary escalates these to the Manager Logistics Region.
• Ensures sufficient and capable resources (own department as well as other disciplines) to realize the projects in the most effective manner.
4. People Management
• Clearly steers a team (consisting of the Process Management Employee; Logistic Services Support Employee, and Quality Control Officer), takes the lead, gives clear working instructions, plans employees and activities in such a manner that targets are successfully met.