Operational Logistics Support Employee
Next to own Distribution Centres (DC’s) Action uses external parties, as Logistics Service Providers (LSP), to staff ‘outsourced’ DC’s. Within an outsourced DC a small team of Action employees works to monitor and optimise the logistical processes with the LSP.
The Operational Support employee is part of this team and reports directly to the Logistics Service Manager that leads the team. The main focus lies in providing (administrative) support on a variety of topics for the team on-site and act as first point of contact for invoices and on site project initiatives.
Purpose of the job
The Operational Support employee is responsible for providing (administrative) support on a variety of topics for the Action team on-site and act as first point of contact for invoices and on site project initiatives, but also needs to prepare business cases on additional costs, investments and other changes. The Operational Support employee is also responsible for preparing timely and effective communication to the stores.
What you will do on a daily basis
- Admin control invoicing – detailed invoice control for WH and transportation and act as first point of contact in this respect.
- Support preparation of business cases on additional costs, investments and other changes;
- Prepare presentations in which the required information is consolidated for LSM and on-site Action team;
- Support in preparing the onboarding program for Action team members, including but not limited to arranging the logistics.
- Keeps overview on facility management components such as property and equipment for your respective site.
Support in Project Management
- Monthly tracking and reporting of project budget & statuses, based on the input of the on-site Action team.
- Administrative support on Project Management for on-site initiatives.
- Prepares timely and effective communication to the stores if and when needed.
- Generate and update all weekly reporting dashboards for your respective site and communicate/ share this on time. To be used in SCT
- Responsible for acting on ad-hoc questions and requests.
This is what we offer you as an Operational Logistics Support Employee
A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk)
A company laptop
15% employee discount for purchases at Action
As Action is evolving and expanding rapidly throughout Europe, our teams are growing at the same pace and there will be multiple opportunities for personal growth in the future.
Action will yearly open new Distribution Centers internationally. This rapid growth makes us a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis in the Supply Chain will increase accordingly. Not only does Action grow, but you will also have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
For questions about the role or for more information about the application process please contact Christina Asimakopoulou (International Recruiter). She can be reached via +31 (0) 6 20 10 66 13
Are you ready to take on a Supply Chain role in retail and do you want to help build the future of the most successful and fastest growing discounter in the Netherlands with European aspirations?
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.