The Operational Support employee is responsible for providing (administrative) support on a variety of topics for the Action team on-site and act as first point of contact for invoices and on site project initiatives, but also needs to prepare business cases on additional costs, investments and other changes. The Operational Support employee is also responsible for preparing timely and effective communication to the stores.
Next to own Distribution Centres (DC’s) Action uses external parties, as Logistics Service Providers (LSP), to staff ‘outsourced’ DC’s. Within an outsourced DC a small team of Action employees works to monitor and optimise the logistical processes with the LSP.
The Operational Support employee is part of this team and reports directly to the Logistics Service Manager that leads the team. The main focus lies in providing (administrative) support on a variety of topics for the team on-site and act as first point of contact for invoices and on site project initiatives.
What your responsibilities will be
- Admin control invoicing – detailed invoice control for WH and transportation and act as first point of contact in this respect.
- Support preparation of business cases on additional costs, investments and other changes;
- Prepare presentations in which the required information is consolidated for LSM and on-site Action team;
- Support in preparing the onboarding program for Action team members, including but not limited to arranging the logistics.
- Keeps overview on facility management components such as property and equipment for your respective site.
Support in Project Management
- Monthly tracking and reporting of project budget & statuses, based on the input of the on-site Action team.
- Administrative support on Project Management for on-site initiatives.
- Prepares timely and effective communication to the stores if and when needed.
- Generate and update all weekly reporting dashboards for your respective site and communicate/ share this on time. To be used in SCT
- Responsible for acting on ad-hoc questions and requests.
What we are looking for in an Operational Support Employee
- Secondary vocational education degree required
- Excellent local language skills and business level English.
- Excel knowledge on an advanced level.
- Is confident in SAP and prepared to work both within the warehouse as well as the office environment.
- Has the ability to prioritize and solve problems in real-time.
- Is analytical and able to manipulate and present data.
- Has strong communication influencing skills.
- Is pro-active and eager on opportunities to support the team.
- Works accurately and has a pragmatic approach, but always takes into account our cost consciousness
Do you want to apply for this role? You can apply via the online application! Our recruiter Christina Asimakopoulou will contact you after your apply.
See you at Action!
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.