The Country Facility Specialist contributes to the European facility policy regarding facility services and ensures that all facility services are coordinated for all DC’s and HUB’s in France and that it is in line with the policy and (local) regulations and laws.
As a Facility Specialist you ensures the setup and execution of facility- and maintenance-procedures for the DC’s within France to ensure that LSP’s are able to deliver a safe working environment and offer a high level of facility services on the premises.
On a daily basis the Facility Specialist
- Identifies internal developments to ensure that procedures and working instructions are still in line with the group policy;
- Advices local management and Logistic Service providers (LSP) regarding facility- and maintenance-issues and procedures;
- Initiates and maintains facility services related contacts with internal (Group Facility Management, Action departments) and external stakeholders (LSP, FM service parties);
- Ensures that all the DC’s have setup procedures and -contracts according to the group facility policy and local regulations;
- Actively monitors the execution of procedures within the DC’s to ensure that these are still in line with the group guidelines;
- Initiates and coordinates (improvement) projects within the facility area;
- Performs audits on facility- and maintenance-procedures and reports deviations to the LSM and SCM;
- Supports the LSM in handling deviations together with the LSP;
- Reports to SCM, LSM’s and Group Facility Manager on relevant facility KPI’s and performances;
- Actively supports LSM’s and LSP’s in close cooperation with the Group Facility department;
- Actively contribute solutions to operational issues that affect performance of the operation.