(Fulltime, 38 hours)
Are you ready for an exciting job?
You can accept this challenge by working in the fast growing company Action at one of the most dynamic Action IT teams.
The Junior Application Specialist is member of the IT Store Applications team and reports to the Manager IT Store Applications. The IT Store Applications team is responsible for all IT components within the Action shops in the 7 countries we are currently operating.
What will you do on a daily basis
The Application Specialist monitors applications, software, hardware and connectivity in almost 1200 shops to make the shopping trip of our customers run smoothly.
You will also participate in projects or implementations of new hard or software components to improve efficiency at all levels within the IT store domain in order to support the international expansion of Action.
You will align with team members and key users to set priorities and clearly understands business needs, and you will continuously scan the applications within scope for further improvement possibilities and communicate conflicting priorities and organize alternatives when necessary.
What characterizes an Applications Specialist at Action
- Professional and intellectual abilities at HBO level.
- Affinity with IT.
- Knowledge of retail is preferable.
- Proficiency in English is essential, knowledge of French and/or German are an advantage.
- Demonstrates pragmatism and is results driven.
- Works efficiently and effectively, also when under time pressure.
- Works effectively with internal team members, with colleagues form other departments and with Action’s vendors
- Team player willing to participate in the “on-call schedule” (support in the weekend and evening) once a month aprox.
This is what we offer you as an Applications Specialist
A competitive salary (on the basis of 38 hrs/wk)
A company laptop and phone
15% employee discount for purchases at Action
We open stores every week at home and abroad. The rapid growth makes Action a successful organization with a rapid development. As a result, the department is expected to expand further, which means there are plenty of opportunities for growth in your career. In addition, the expansion of Action brings challenges regarding the IT area. With an enterprising and proactive attitude you can contribute to the further professionalization of our department and further develop as IT Specialist.
For detailed questions about this function, please contact Esther Sancho (Senior Recruiter) can be reached via 0228-565080. (You can only apply via the online application form.)